Newly diagnosed member

Hello!  Just introducing myself, I'm Jade, I was diagnosed with aspergers yesterday at 27 years old and it's just sinking in now 

Parents
  • Welcome Jade.

There are plenty of us here who have been through the "sinking in" stage before you, so you're in good company. It can be a little bit up and down for a while at first for some people, but whether you're having a moment of confusion, or have a wonderful insight to share, there will be folks here ready to listen to you and to lend some helpful advice if you need it. The one bit of advice that I always give is to try not to rush too much; it can be a lot to take in, so be kind to your mind and take time out to pamper yourself a little bit and to properly digest what you learn.

• Welcome Jade.

There are plenty of us here who have been through the "sinking in" stage before you, so you're in good company. It can be a little bit up and down for a while at first for some people, but whether you're having a moment of confusion, or have a wonderful insight to share, there will be folks here ready to listen to you and to lend some helpful advice if you need it. The one bit of advice that I always give is to try not to rush too much; it can be a lot to take in, so be kind to your mind and take time out to pamper yourself a little bit and to properly digest what you learn.

Children