What are your Hobbies ???

I have a compulsory drive to be creative I continually come up with new ways to make thing from jewellery to music, I love drawing and doodle anytime I have a pen in my hand (not good when I'm at work Smirk) I'm interested in what hobbies you all have and what you do to relax. 

Parents
  • I like swimming. There's something about being immersed in warm water that I find really relaxing; also my ear plugs and goggles keep the rest of the world out and I can just be alone with my thoughts and breathing as the lengths tick by. Kind of meditative for me.

I also really like jigsaws but find them dangerously addictive i.e. I really struggle to tear myself away to eat, sleep or go to work until it's finished.

• I like swimming. There's something about being immersed in warm water that I find really relaxing; also my ear plugs and goggles keep the rest of the world out and I can just be alone with my thoughts and breathing as the lengths tick by. Kind of meditative for me.

I also really like jigsaws but find them dangerously addictive i.e. I really struggle to tear myself away to eat, sleep or go to work until it's finished.

Children