What are your Hobbies ???

I have a compulsory drive to be creative I continually come up with new ways to make thing from jewellery to music, I love drawing and doodle anytime I have a pen in my hand (not good when I'm at work Smirk) I'm interested in what hobbies you all have and what you do to relax. 

Parents
  • I'm like you, I love being creative. My main thing is drawing. I love drawing so much and yes I also doodle when I shouldn't! I think it's related to anxiety. I find it soothes me so much. And I end up drawing some good stuff so win win. :D I also like playing video games.

I've been wanting to learn an instrument for a while now. Thinking of ukulele as it's apparently easy and I've always liked the idea of it. ^^ 

• doodling is considered a type of autistic stimming. i didn't know this either and so didn't mention i at my ASC assessment !

• doodling is considered a type of autistic stimming.

Really then doodling is my favourite stim, 

That's cheered me up abit, and nugget it nice to hear you have the same compulsive expression as me it makes me feel less alone. 

• doodling is considered a type of autistic stimming.

Really then doodling is my favourite stim, 

That's cheered me up abit, and nugget it nice to hear you have the same compulsive expression as me it makes me feel less alone. 

Children