What are your Hobbies ???

I have a compulsory drive to be creative I continually come up with new ways to make thing from jewellery to music, I love drawing and doodle anytime I have a pen in my hand (not good when I'm at work Smirk) I'm interested in what hobbies you all have and what you do to relax. 

Parents
  • I'm currently into databasing, which has covered a lot of intresting topics and time periods as my intrest changes. 

I'm currently doing a database on Argos Catalogues and setting it out in a way you can see the price changes and the changes in our lifestyles and buying habitits. it a really fascenting database with a long term potential to keep going in the future once it is all created and done. so in 20 years from now we can see what has changed since then. 

• I'm currently into databasing, which has covered a lot of intresting topics and time periods as my intrest changes. 

I'm currently doing a database on Argos Catalogues and setting it out in a way you can see the price changes and the changes in our lifestyles and buying habitits. it a really fascenting database with a long term potential to keep going in the future once it is all created and done. so in 20 years from now we can see what has changed since then. 

Children