A wild newbie appears!

Hello fellow Aspies Slight smile

I'm a 24 year old Autistic woman and it's only recently that I've really started to take my Autism into consideration. That's why I've joined this forum, in hopes of helping me understand it a lot more and also being able to relate to other people (something I struggle with!)

I also struggle when it comes to online communication. It feels like a chore to constantly keep up with it. I know a lot of other Autistic people find it's the best way for them to communicate, and I'm sort of hoping that's how it will be for me. Or at least, I hope to become better at it. :) 

So yeah, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to be able to speak to lots of cool people and improve my online presence.

Peace out ^^

Parents
  • Hi I am a 27 year old man who has just been diagnosed with autism but also have ADHD but reading these posts makes a lot of sense with what people are writing. I feel better texting rather than speaking to people until I get to know someone I am quite shy. Does anyone know of any groups for people with autism in the Manchester area ?

• Hi I am a 27 year old man who has just been diagnosed with autism but also have ADHD but reading these posts makes a lot of sense with what people are writing. I feel better texting rather than speaking to people until I get to know someone I am quite shy. Does anyone know of any groups for people with autism in the Manchester area ?

Children