Hello. 48 year old female from East Midlands, recently diagnosed

Hello Folks

There's more info on my profile, please get in touch if you have any similar qualities or interests, would be great to 'friend' some others on here.

Best wishes

Daisy

Parents
  • Hi there,

I like cooking, wellbeing and being outdoors too. I'm M 32 diagnosed 17 years ago. Had a lovely meal at my mum's today. Fusilli pasta with chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, chopped ham and grated cheddar cheese.

• Hello Roswell, very happy to meet you. Wow you must have had good people around you to get diagnosed 17 years ago, that's great. The meal at your mum's sounds delicious. What do you enjoy about being outdoors?

• Thank you, it's great to meet you too. I was lucky to get diagnosed 17 years ago, a lot of people like yourself have had to wait a long time which isn't fair. I like going on walks in quiet nature, like near the sea and woods. I did a lot of that growing up, think it's stuck with me. What kind of cooking do you like to do?

• Thank you, it's great to meet you too. I was lucky to get diagnosed 17 years ago, a lot of people like yourself have had to wait a long time which isn't fair. I like going on walks in quiet nature, like near the sea and woods. I did a lot of that growing up, think it's stuck with me. What kind of cooking do you like to do?

Children
No Data