Hello! :)

This is my first time on this account, making it was rather difficult-- But I do hope to find some friends on here! I have been diagnosed with autism for a while now, I lost a lot of friends because of it, so this is my last resort! I love anime, Japanese culture, art and writing! There isn't much to say about me, honestly, I wish to support others on here as people have done for me in the past. :) So don't be afraid to message me? 

Parents
  • Hi, Dice. Welcome to the group. I love writing too - what kind of writing do you do? I mostly enjoy poetry and would love to write a novel, but I keep losing momentum halfway through and never seem to finish them. There are lots of supportive people here - feel free to message me too if you ever need someone to talk to :)

• Hi! I certainly have a passion for writing a novel someday, I have a small idea on what I want to do. Poetry is awfully tricky for me to understand, but it is lovely behind its words. But thank you for much! I’ll be glad to message whenever, I hope you do the same also! :)

• Make sure you write your small idea down - it might end up growing Slight smile

Thank you Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data