Hello! :)

This is my first time on this account, making it was rather difficult-- But I do hope to find some friends on here! I have been diagnosed with autism for a while now, I lost a lot of friends because of it, so this is my last resort! I love anime, Japanese culture, art and writing! There isn't much to say about me, honestly, I wish to support others on here as people have done for me in the past. :) So don't be afraid to message me? 

Parents
  • I  am glad you joined this forum here you will  find real friends who care about you. A real friend would not desert you in your hour of need they would be there to give help an support where needed. I had a friend one  time,who could not take me speaking a lot about my Autism Spectrum, and so sent me a nasty Email which said that I would grow old and lonely and not have any friends. Well I can assure you I have not lost any friends I have a small close circle of friends, some are trained in Autism, I have a good school pal we have known each other from school days an she is a wonderful support to me when I need it others In my small circle are just caring and empathetic. Just you stick with those who show care and concern for you,and you will I am sure make plenty friends here.May I also add it is very good to speak about your Autism, or whatever you have, it helps you understand more about it, and  yourself too.

Helena

• Goodness, you’re lovely! :) I’ve had that experience with a toxic friend, yes, it was awful. I hope you’re doing well, though! Thank you so much for just leaving a message, it means a lot to me, I’m awfully pleased by everyone on here. Again, thank you for dropping by! I’ll be sure to make some friends. :) Your message was lovely to read. 

• Goodness, you’re lovely! :) I’ve had that experience with a toxic friend, yes, it was awful. I hope you’re doing well, though! Thank you so much for just leaving a message, it means a lot to me, I’m awfully pleased by everyone on here. Again, thank you for dropping by! I’ll be sure to make some friends. :) Your message was lovely to read. 

Children
No Data