53 diagnosed aspergers a few years back

suffer from anxiety deptression ocd. in really bad place can't explain things easily, I feel that I don't exist when I go out in public, rarely go out now I have left work had enough of the world

Parents
  • Hi - Welcome to the forum.     I'm 53 - diagnosed about 10 years ago.   They keep telling me I'm chronically depressed too.

What sort of things do you enjoy doing?    I build big model boats and probably a thousand other hobbies.

• Things so dark, interests seem to fade away. I am interested in scale models, but can't seem to get starting building.Have bought loads and keep adding. I am wanting to move to radio control planes. The buying seems to overwhelm, mainly sorting out problems and return bad stuff that arrives. Taking a lot of my time just managing my collection, have been selling off to reduce things, but I just buy more. Get down with missing stuff I should have bought. I am also interested in old audio equipment and playing music.

• set a date. Then think about it, plan it. doodle about it and on the date just do it.  The building will help push away the depression.  You have a lot to deal with and you have my empathy. Try and get out and join a modelling club where you can share knowledge and skills. 

• I'll keep that in mind

Reply Children
No Data