Hello! And introduction

Hello, my name is Scott. I'm 24 years old, and I was diagnosed as having Level 2 Autism Spectrum Disorder, in July 2019. I have a high standard of education. I have obtained a Foundation Degree in Science in Computing. My interests are Travel (Hence my user name!), Antiques, Script-writing, Visiting television filming locations, Classic cars, Entering competitions in magazines and newspapers and on TV, Playing the lottery, Real ale, Gin (As well as a few others that I cannot currently remember). One of my guilty little pleasures is to snuggle up and watch a movie some evenings, with a couple of beers (Maybe a short or two) and a few snacks.

Due to the fact that I am constantly struggling to get a job (Since I finished my degree in 2015), my financial situation is unbelievably tight and my overall independence is limited, I am getting increasingly frustrated. I hope to be able to use this forum to vent some of my frustrations, as well as hear other viewpoints, because I know that I am not the only person to experience such frustrations in life.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. I am looking forward to hearing from other like-minded individuals!