from New Zealand, looking for friend and people interested in talk HELLO!

hello everyone, I trying to find people to talk to, because I need new friends, and holidays are boring.

I am on autism spectrum as well.

I been very sick at home, and I have no one to talk to.

• u should chnage ur name to "fluffy helena" . sorry could nt help myself :)

• I thank you for your post yes you can message if you want to do. It can be a sad and lonely life for some people on the Auyisim Spectrum, because not all N T people are patient and understanding. I know that from experience one N T friend has written me off I completely because she did not like me explain about my Spectrum, or Emailing her information which was only to help her understand me better but she did not want too. Any way I have a close group of friends who are very supporting and caring and do not mind me pratteling on if I need to do so. May you know you have friends on this Forum who are here for you if you are having a bad day or whatever an just need to let it all out we would listen to you.  By the way I am 64 years old. Best wishes

Helena

• I sort of guess you don't mind primarily communicating by forum, email, chat, social media etc., if you are not that keen on holidays. Being in NZ means I'm sure very long airline flights to go almost anywhere. I'm a lot closer to you than the UK, but a UK citizen. Been out of the UK for nearly three decades. I have a UK diagnosis, I also have to make rather long plane journeys when I return home for a bit. Plane travel can be mighty boring, and really isn't that good for your health. The truth is that it is an increasingly lonely existence, and I could really do with someone to communicate with occasionally online. I get zero support where I live, (even from my local family) but i do have plenty of my own survival tricks figured out.  And I have been like that since I was young. I'm still quite young at heart really. PM me if there is something you badly want to say, but I should just tell you that I am now over retirement age, and diagnosed only two years back. I self-identified two years before that, having amassed a great deal of evidence all on my own. No one else was interested. And no one is really that interested now either! ;-)

• Hello welcome to our Forum I hope you will be happy with us and make a few friends I think it is a great forum and everyone seems to care about everyone else  Dont be scared if you need to speak about something that is troubling you, you can so  in confidence here as people do care about each other and want to be supportive with each other if they can be so. Helena

• What kind of things do you like to do? Are you an outdoorsy type? 

• hello, thanks for replying

• well i still live in nz i didn't move to uk., im bored mostly XD

• Hi, how are you? And how did you arrive here from New Zealand? I love New Zealand, even though I haven’t been yet, but I love it anyway, but I also love the UK. I hope you’ll be very happy here. Welcome to the community and to the uk. I think we’re pretty interesting folk (uk people) and we’re fast becoming a very multicultural place to be. Anyway, I hope you’ll like it and our little community here.