Hi need some advice and guidance

Hi all, I am new here. My 2 years 9 months old has been diagnosed with ASD. I am really keen to get some advice and guidance from everyone here what best can I do to help her. Any recommendations for early intervention programme please?

thanks

• Hi thanks for your post! I already prepared for it and know that this is going to be the results. Now, just look forward and do as much as I can to help her. Your daughter is very young, but it’s good to be in the system as early as possible to get necessary supports. Good luck!

• Hi there, how are you feeling about the diagnosis? My 22 month old is not yet diagnosed with ASD but is already under a paediatrician, physiotherapist  and occupational therapist and been referred to speech and language therapy due to various delays, she has her review with the paediatrician next month (6 months late!) and I shall very much be pushing for referral for autism assessment. Does your child have a paediatrician, if so then, in theory then they should be able to point you in the direction of relevant services. Failing that social services should hold a directory of services and how to get referred to them. I also found the following links on this website. Hope you find something helpful 

https://www.autism.org.uk/directory.aspx

www.autism.org.uk/.../main.aspx