Hello fellow Autists and Aspies!

Hi all!

My name is Joe Jamfrey. Over the last year I have made it my mission to raise awareness and acceptance for both autism and Aspergers through my YouTube channel. I really want to connect with as many people from the autistic community as possible so that we can share our experiences and feel less alone in the world. Excited to talk here and meet you all! To get a conversation rolling: what are your special interests? Mine personally are Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and music from the 70s!

If anyone wanted to visit my channel I'd love to hear your feedback (good or bad) and if you enjoy it I'd be very grateful if you liked, subscribed and shared!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCotuCdv8AAuKTRRbnL3ki-A

Parents
  • Hi joe, just watched your videos, you are a very pleasant individual and you wanting to share and get across what autism is to you is lovely.

Your video about dogs and pets in general was very relaxing to watch, to see how relaxed and comfy your little dog was calmed me, you also were extremely relaxed, 

I have always had pets in my life, my family had plenty, and yes without realising they figured highly in my life, always willing to allow me to cuddle them , and often they would come to me for a belly rub, or if a cat then sit in my lap and purr,  

Thank you for inviting us to watch and indeed join you in your video blogs, 

I thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to you, thank you and keep being you and spreading the word, 

I very much understand how you think , and it is nice to know you are doing ok,

take care. 

• Hi joe, just watched your videos, you are a very pleasant individual and you wanting to share and get across what autism is to you is lovely.

Your video about dogs and pets in general was very relaxing to watch, to see how relaxed and comfy your little dog was calmed me, you also were extremely relaxed, 

I have always had pets in my life, my family had plenty, and yes without realising they figured highly in my life, always willing to allow me to cuddle them , and often they would come to me for a belly rub, or if a cat then sit in my lap and purr,  

Thank you for inviting us to watch and indeed join you in your video blogs, 

I thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to you, thank you and keep being you and spreading the word, 

I very much understand how you think , and it is nice to know you are doing ok,

take care. 

Children