Hello

Hi everyone. My name is Stephen and I live near Preston in Lancashire. I enjoy doing long distance walking where I take a train journey and plan out a circular route. I also enjoy singing, watching video games on YouTube, running and following my local football club which is Preston North End.

I enjoy all my hobbies but I usually do them by myself. I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who lives local to me who would like to make friends and share interests.I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Parents
  • Welcome Stephen.  I used to do a fair amount of walking and running but haven't done anything like as much since I've been in my current job and dealing with the difficulties of that has sapped a lot of my energy.  Hope you can find a person or two in your area that shares similar interests.

• Welcome Stephen.  I used to do a fair amount of walking and running but haven't done anything like as much since I've been in my current job and dealing with the difficulties of that has sapped a lot of my energy.  Hope you can find a person or two in your area that shares similar interests.

Children
No Data