Hello

i was diagnosed with ASD as an adult a couple of years ago. Therefore I had no support with learning how to communicate with other people, even my family but also I have no friends. I'd like to get tips on dealing with other people and managing guilt I have because I don't communicate in the same way most people do. I have real problems with my parents but rely on them because I don't have other friends. 

• Hello, my name is River, I have grown up without any friends so I know what it is like to not have any. I often struggle to communicate well with other people because of my autism , I was diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder at 13 but still, If you ever need to talk or any questions or anything im always around to message or anything. things can be difficult , I understand .

• Hi Searching, I can completely relate to what your saying. Im still waiting to be diagnosed after being missdiagnosed years ago with attention deficit disorder and have relyed on my family mainly for social interaction- all though I live alone. I also dont have any friends in the area, just work colleagues and a new relationship with my boyfriend. I would love to find simillar people just to chill out with and go to the cinema/pub or anything really. Im a 30 year old female from farnborough. How about you? 

• Hi Searching, I can completely relate to what your saying. Im still waiting to be diagnosed after being missdiagnosed years ago with attention deficit disorder and have relyed on my family mainly for social interaction- all though I live alone. I also dont have any friends in the area, just work colleagues and a new relationship with my boyfriend. I would love to find simillar people just to chill out with and go to the cinema/pub or anything really. Im a 30 year old female from farnborough. How about you?