Hello, I'm David Michael Hawkins

I was born in 1973 (January 7) in Mary Stevens maternity hospital in Oldswinford, Stourbridge

I grew up in West Hagley 

When I was at the schools in Hagley, no one wanted to be my friend and people went out of their way to prefer to be a time. They did not wish in their words to get "David Hawkins disease", eventually after 7 years of foul treatment I did end my relationship with people.

I always wondered why I was always alone

In my late 20's, I got into financial trouble 

During this trouble, my family decided to take me to my gp to find out about my mental problem (probably to get me into some place)

I not only found out about my aspergers but also about my heart murmur.

Parents
  • (...Excuse me, but this is a very strange and/or not-allowed Thread for this Forum -- publishing so very much detail about a person (Name, Birthday, Schooling)... But it is the Weekend, now, and so you perhaps 'got lucky', in that NAS might not censor/lock this Thread until next Monday.

...If it is a jibe/ruse, then, I missed that and sorry I might not post again, then; I leave it to other people to reply better than this, then...

If genuine, you might want to change or omit certain details (log in, and press edit or more.)... or something.

...I do not mean to seem cold, but, well, Can someone else back me up, please?? (NAS50044 I voted up your reply in anycase.)  )

:-/

• (...Excuse me, but this is a very strange and/or not-allowed Thread for this Forum -- publishing so very much detail about a person (Name, Birthday, Schooling)... But it is the Weekend, now, and so you perhaps 'got lucky', in that NAS might not censor/lock this Thread until next Monday.

...If it is a jibe/ruse, then, I missed that and sorry I might not post again, then; I leave it to other people to reply better than this, then...

If genuine, you might want to change or omit certain details (log in, and press edit or more.)... or something.

...I do not mean to seem cold, but, well, Can someone else back me up, please?? (NAS50044 I voted up your reply in anycase.)  )

:-/

Children
No Data