Hello, I'm David Michael Hawkins

I was born in 1973 (January 7) in Mary Stevens maternity hospital in Oldswinford, Stourbridge

I grew up in West Hagley 

When I was at the schools in Hagley, no one wanted to be my friend and people went out of their way to prefer to be a time. They did not wish in their words to get "David Hawkins disease", eventually after 7 years of foul treatment I did end my relationship with people.

I always wondered why I was always alone

In my late 20's, I got into financial trouble 

During this trouble, my family decided to take me to my gp to find out about my mental problem (probably to get me into some place)

I not only found out about my aspergers but also about my heart murmur.

Parents
  • Children can be so cruel.  Hopefully, we now have better understanding and education systems.  I certainly hope so, because life is difficult enough without added problems of behaviour.  I think there is more understanding now among young people.  Many are incredibly kind.  Remember NTs do not know you are on the spectrum and make many misjudgements.  I hope you find someone who is willing to see life from your perspective.

• Children can be so cruel.  Hopefully, we now have better understanding and education systems.  I certainly hope so, because life is difficult enough without added problems of behaviour.  I think there is more understanding now among young people.  Many are incredibly kind.  Remember NTs do not know you are on the spectrum and make many misjudgements.  I hope you find someone who is willing to see life from your perspective.

Children
No Data