Aspergers in later age

So... I should be grateful after fifty years on this planet to finally understand my interest in art, music and culture.

As opposed to fighting or following a ball around?

I am so lonely. I need to love. I am no man. I have Aspergers.

I don't know about you, but every fibre of my being screams out for someone beautiful, like you. I am half left without it. 

You know like two magnets can attract each other - or repel each other right?

And Peacocks without tail feathers will still go through the motions, even though they will attract nothing. 

That's me. 

It would be ace to hear from you. 

It really would. 

Darren 

Parents
  • Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to this lovely community.

You're not alone, when you have music you're never truly alone. I love music, I play the violin, guitar, piano and the organ, but mostly the violin. What is your fave genre of music?

*hugs*

Faith. x

• Faith - thank you. You look ace.

I love all music - from blues to hardcore punk. 

Last week diagnosed with Asperger's, and now trying to make sense of it all. 

Violin? I wish I could.

You seem like a spirit of music?

#HUGS# 

Darren

• Thank you. You are ace! Don't forget that.

I was diagnosed last week as well. Its been a real eye opener for me.

I like most genres of music as well, especially 80s music. It's hard work but I love my violin, I nicknamed it Soft Note because of how soft it sounds.
    I am yes. I love music, it's my passion and my best friend. It keeps me light when things get dark.

Hugs back.

Faith x

• Thanks. Tried, several times. 

• Darren you need the help that the Samaritans can give you..

Samaritans – for everyone ... Call 0800 58 58 58 – 5pm to midnight every day ... Call 0800 068 41 41 – Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm, weekends 2pm to 10pm ...
  • Darren you need the help that the Samaritans can give you..

Samaritans – for everyone ... Call 0800 58 58 58 – 5pm to midnight every day ... Call 0800 068 41 41 – Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm, weekends 2pm to 10pm ...
Children