Hello looking for people to talk to

I am a massive ps4 fan but having trouble with my soical skill and need some help as feel very alone and i am also  having a lot of trouble at work fitting in even though i been there a long time.

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum Dragon.  What games do you like on the PS4?  I tend to be a PC gamer and I mostly like strategy type games and RPGs with a good story. I'm just about at my 10 year anniversary in my current job but much of that time has been one form of struggle or another.  I've recently concluded that I need to find something else to do where I'm more in control of my own destiny, working conditions, colleagues etc. 

• Welcome to the forum Dragon.  What games do you like on the PS4?  I tend to be a PC gamer and I mostly like strategy type games and RPGs with a good story. I'm just about at my 10 year anniversary in my current job but much of that time has been one form of struggle or another.  I've recently concluded that I need to find something else to do where I'm more in control of my own destiny, working conditions, colleagues etc. 

Children
  • I play mostly elder scroll online and just started playing assassin creed Odyssey Which is really good what do you play on pc? I try and stay in soical jobs so people have to talk to me , they Don't know i have aspergers as i wanted to be treated like everyone else but its so stressfull i somtimes throw up on shift but i have to work just so that someone will say hello to me. Sorry about my bad spelling and  writing