*appears in a poof of smoke*

Hello there!

I'm Dee and I was actually diagnosed with Aspergers yesterday after waiting 3 years so here I am! I'm still figuring out everything in my head but relieved to know that people won't just think I'm being odd on purpose!

I've always found being online way easier than chatting to people offline and that's why I decided to join the forum.

Nice to meet everyone!

Parents
  • Welcome aboard Dee, I would imagine chatting on here is very much easier for most of us, plus no one gets judged,, we all have our very own specific issues but share so much in common, 

I hope you feel accepted here, and well done waiting three years, must have been very stressful for you. Congratulations on getting that verification.

It is a big thing to take on board, things may start to question you, who am I? What would I really say or do now I can be the real me?

I wish you well.

• Welcome aboard Dee, I would imagine chatting on here is very much easier for most of us, plus no one gets judged,, we all have our very own specific issues but share so much in common, 

I hope you feel accepted here, and well done waiting three years, must have been very stressful for you. Congratulations on getting that verification.

It is a big thing to take on board, things may start to question you, who am I? What would I really say or do now I can be the real me?

I wish you well.

Children
No Data