Any people my age in Farnborough with my interests?

Hiya! I'm Georgia. Im 16 years old and I have aspergeus (I hope I spelt that right :D) I haven't had many friends in my life and I recently lost my best friend. He grew tired of me and left. But I want a new friend. I want a real life friend. I live in Farnborough. And I have lots of interests. Im looking for someone my age who likes similar stuff to me. Im sorry if I'm in the wrong forum or if this is far fetched. 

I like playing on my ps4. So if said person wants to play it's a requirement.

I've always wanted a physical friend. Not online. But it takes me a while to get used to someone. It would be great to talk online and if you are in the area (farnborough) I can build up the courage to become a real life friend. I've always wanted to have sleep overs and all the things that come with having a friend. If like to have a friend who has no friends either. So we can be eachothers friend. 

I love stranger things 

I love harry potter 

I love pitch perfect

I love most things nerdy

I love the Sims

I'm a hufflepuff if that's any consolation 

I just like a friend like me. Im shy at first but once I get used to you, you can't shut me up. I have little quirks that my family know of, but to other people I seem strange. That's why I can't fit in. I was home schooled but now I've legally got to the age to stop now. So I have a lot of free time. My parents wanted me to join a real life autistic group. As there is one right behind my house. But it scares me being in a room with lots of strangers. If rather talk online till I get the courage. I have a little group on discord if you would like to join https://discord.gg/EBm8cfb we can talk there. And I understand if no one from Farnborough that reaches the criteria is on here that's fine. :) I hope to find a friend :) if you would like to add me on the ps4 I'll tell you my gamer tag on discord. I also have GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) and intrusive thoughts.