Hiya Please Help

Hiya, I am a single mum with three children currently living in Devon. We have just recently visited London for a break and would like to move up there after seeing how much more the children could experience. with education and just a better life than here. My children are 8,11 and 18 with my 11 year old lad is High Fuctioning Autistic. I am my sons full time carer also and his needs can be xomplex. . Please any information on schools,homes and really any advice would be fab as I am really not sure where to start. My sons special needs education and healthcare would though be priory. Many thanks in advance

Parents
  • London is HUGE so where abouts were you thinking? Local authorities vary greatly for what support they will provide for you and your family. The biggest one is London is REALLY expensive to live, travel and get into anywhere. The prices of everything seem to increase exponentially towards the centre and around any of the main arteries into the city.

• London is HUGE so where abouts were you thinking? Local authorities vary greatly for what support they will provide for you and your family. The biggest one is London is REALLY expensive to live, travel and get into anywhere. The prices of everything seem to increase exponentially towards the centre and around any of the main arteries into the city.

Children
No Data