Diagnosis

Hi my names Alex and I'm still awaiting for an 'official' diagnosis for Aspergers.

Parents
  • Hi Alex I hope you get the correct result confirming yes or no for Aspergers. I myself have been waiting 6 months and have been told in my area the first appointment can take upto 12 months.

I'm not going to get worked up about it although I am an impatient person. I figured a 12 month wait to find out if there is a possibility I may have it or not isn't too much of a wait considering I've put up with 35 years of struggles.

Good luck.

• Hi Alex I hope you get the correct result confirming yes or no for Aspergers. I myself have been waiting 6 months and have been told in my area the first appointment can take upto 12 months.

I'm not going to get worked up about it although I am an impatient person. I figured a 12 month wait to find out if there is a possibility I may have it or not isn't too much of a wait considering I've put up with 35 years of struggles.

Good luck.

Children
  • Hi there, thank you for your message. I'm similar to yourself as I've struggled for many years not even thinking that I may have aspergers, but once it's diagnosed i think I will feel better, so hopefully it will be soon, for us both.