Any experiences with the medication Aripiprazol (Abilify is the name it gets in Belgium)

I take this medication now for 2 weeks. I have to admit the results are astonishing. 

Going to IKEA was by me considered to be one of the forgotten levels of Dante's inferno... I did that today all by myself... no backlash yet...

I'm still a bit apprehensive... It's usually subscribed for schizophrenia, bipolar, major depression, borderline... and sometimes tried on Autists to lower the aggression...

Well, the aggression was there...  I'm not sure if it's gone. It's never been a major issue for me... For me major issues are

- taking things literally 

- making solutions too complicated and not seeing the obvious for others problem with that

- being perceived as arrogant and pedantic.

I really look forward to your experiences with this medication.

Parents
  • Yes Dante and IKea.... many fail to attribute Dante with the invention of the Swedish store... Virgil was responsible for the food hall...I think he was a bad influence.... 

dante pictured his Purgatory perfectly in is realisation of the till queues... 

Beatrice was no where to be seen....she does her shopping online x

• Yes Dante and IKea.... many fail to attribute Dante with the invention of the Swedish store... Virgil was responsible for the food hall...I think he was a bad influence.... 

dante pictured his Purgatory perfectly in is realisation of the till queues... 

Beatrice was no where to be seen....she does her shopping online x

Children