Adult Aspergers

Hi, I'm 56 and I'm new here,  looking some guidance for Asperger information and support, the things going wrong in my life I'm noticed a decade ago, just a year ago started to dig deeper, I did a tons of research online and I think I found the name of my dark moon side. Two months ago I've have first appointment in local GP,  and they sent me to Talking Therapy service, I've been twice already, and by the symptoms I was told it highly possible it's Asperger, they suggested to register to this site as they didn't do assessments for Asperger, I'm really wanting to to nail the bug which effects my family, my job and my health 

I'm appreciate for any guidance and respond

Vincent

Parents Reply Children

• P.S, Also, If you telephone the NAS (National Autistic Society) helpline: 0808 800 4104 and select Option 4, and ask for an Adult Asperger's Information Pack, and leave your name and address, it should arrive in a few weeks or so, and it will really help you get going on the diagnosis process.

You can do Option 4 day or night, but otherwise in terms of speaking to an NAS advisor, the helplines opening-closing times are Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, and Friday 9am to 3pm. The helpline is invariably busy, so just keep ringing, and you should be through in a few goes.