Hello, I am new around here.

Hello!

I am Jacobo Blandón Pineda, but you may call me Jack or Jacob. I was born, and currently reside in Colombia, and have been doing so for the last 16 years of my life. I got an Asperger syndrome diagnosis at age 5, and that gave an explanation to my behaviour and way of experiencing life, at least for my parents at the time.

It wasn't until about a year and half ago that I decided to take a look at what this syndrome actually meant for me, and at that point I understood why I had so much trouble reading body language, why social interactions are so confusing and complicated, and explained why I have sensory difficulties, and why I have all this repetitive routines. So much of my life, that up until that point I considered to be insanity or normality, finally made sense.

Since learning about ASD, I've had especial interest in learning more about the condition, and connecting with others in the spectrum to share experiences and advice. So I'm looking forward to discussing, and having some fun in these forums.

Have a nice day and a happy 2018 y'all.