Sunglasses

As I recently discovered that I am autistic and lights have always been a problem for me, I would like to get sunglasses and wear them everywhere.

Do you wear sunglasses indoors?

Where would be the best place to get them? I do not like shops and meet strangers, so the best way would be online.

If, I buy them online how can I know that they will fit me?

Parents
  • My partner has light sensitivity secondary to measles ass kid. As well as wrap around glasses he wears a lot of the time he always wears a baseball cap outside and in badly lit inside areas.

It sucks but assessment for first glasses should be done via an optometrist. But ask for the prescription and buy online. Many optometrists are good at understanding photosensitivity

• My partner has light sensitivity secondary to measles ass kid. As well as wrap around glasses he wears a lot of the time he always wears a baseball cap outside and in badly lit inside areas.

It sucks but assessment for first glasses should be done via an optometrist. But ask for the prescription and buy online. Many optometrists are good at understanding photosensitivity

Children
No Data