Venlafaxine

Hi all, 

Does anyone here have experience of the antidepressant venlafaxine making suicidal thoughts/ideation, hopelessness, anger, etc, worse while lifting mood? It appears we've swapped one set of symptoms for a couple of others which are just as dangerous! Getting the right monitoring from mental health services is proving impossible - I'm sure these drugs have made him more likely to attempt suicide than less likely.

Thank you :-)

Parents
  • My cat is called Penny & is just over a year old, but still definitely thinks she is a kitten. She is Black & White, looking very much like the cat on the Felix cat food brand, even down to white stripe on her forehead. I live on a busy road where a cat was run over right outside my house a few years ago, so she is a pampered housecat who always get lots of attention from myself & anyone who visits.

• My cat is called Penny & is just over a year old, but still definitely thinks she is a kitten. She is Black & White, looking very much like the cat on the Felix cat food brand, even down to white stripe on her forehead. I live on a busy road where a cat was run over right outside my house a few years ago, so she is a pampered housecat who always get lots of attention from myself & anyone who visits.

Children
No Data