over sensitve to heat in the summer.

I have a real problem in the summer when I am at work, I get so hot that I go dizzy, my eyes play up, they go all starry it happens any time during the day, I drink correctly and my blood pressure is ok. I asked work if i could wear shorts but they said no.

is this part of the hyper sensitvity part of aspergers.

Daniel

Parents
  • Vitamin D substitutes: Fish (choose oily fish like tuna and salmon), egg-yolk, liver, full-fat milk (in minute quantities but you can get  special UHT enriched milk) and cream. However, you only need 15 minutes in the sun to get enough vitamin D. It is important to get 15 minutes in the sun every day during the summer because your body stores vitamin D (it is water insoluble) and the sun is not strong enough in the winter. Sunlight is the main source of D vitamin; fish, milk and cream do not contain enough to prevent deficiency but they can be used to prop up what you get from the sun. Another option (apart from a supplement) is seaweed!. I personally can't stand the stuff but if you like salty foods then you might like its distinctive sea-water taste - seaweed is very rich in D vitamin. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium so it is really important to get lots of the vitamin in order to prevent brittle bones, particularly in women

• Vitamin D substitutes: Fish (choose oily fish like tuna and salmon), egg-yolk, liver, full-fat milk (in minute quantities but you can get  special UHT enriched milk) and cream. However, you only need 15 minutes in the sun to get enough vitamin D. It is important to get 15 minutes in the sun every day during the summer because your body stores vitamin D (it is water insoluble) and the sun is not strong enough in the winter. Sunlight is the main source of D vitamin; fish, milk and cream do not contain enough to prevent deficiency but they can be used to prop up what you get from the sun. Another option (apart from a supplement) is seaweed!. I personally can't stand the stuff but if you like salty foods then you might like its distinctive sea-water taste - seaweed is very rich in D vitamin. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium so it is really important to get lots of the vitamin in order to prevent brittle bones, particularly in women

Children
No Data