over sensitve to heat in the summer.

I have a real problem in the summer when I am at work, I get so hot that I go dizzy, my eyes play up, they go all starry it happens any time during the day, I drink correctly and my blood pressure is ok. I asked work if i could wear shorts but they said no.

is this part of the hyper sensitvity part of aspergers.

Daniel

Parents
  • I'm pretty much the same as Hope. I despise having any exposed skin on my arms and legs and avoid sunlight like the plague, often only coming out on overcast or rainy days which is why some relatives call me a vampire.

I think its a combination of heat and being too bright, if its the light then it hurts my eyes, if its the heat, I suffer terribly because I don't have any way of cooling off, whereas in winter if its cold you just add another layer. So far the only downside is that my hands and face are more of a normal colour while the rest of me looks like an albino's body. Mum say's I need more vitamin D but I literally can't be out in sunlight for too long before I start burning and getting ill, anyone know a substitue?

• I'm pretty much the same as Hope. I despise having any exposed skin on my arms and legs and avoid sunlight like the plague, often only coming out on overcast or rainy days which is why some relatives call me a vampire.

I think its a combination of heat and being too bright, if its the light then it hurts my eyes, if its the heat, I suffer terribly because I don't have any way of cooling off, whereas in winter if its cold you just add another layer. So far the only downside is that my hands and face are more of a normal colour while the rest of me looks like an albino's body. Mum say's I need more vitamin D but I literally can't be out in sunlight for too long before I start burning and getting ill, anyone know a substitue?

Children
No Data