over sensitve to heat in the summer.

I have a real problem in the summer when I am at work, I get so hot that I go dizzy, my eyes play up, they go all starry it happens any time during the day, I drink correctly and my blood pressure is ok. I asked work if i could wear shorts but they said no.

is this part of the hyper sensitvity part of aspergers.

Daniel

Parents
  • Hi Flutterby. No, I don't think I have any thyroid problem. I have always been an anxious person all my life and I have always been a small person, but I have never been underweight. When I say I don't like the heat, this is just a personal gripe which my Mum also shares, but it is not so bad that it significantly affects me. My Aunt (not blood-line related) has a thyroid problem but she was severely underweight and lethargic, so I know what the symptoms are. I am never tired (unless I have not been sleeping well), have lots of energy and I feel physically healthy. My anxiety problems stem from the mind. I only get slight palpitations if I am anxious or under a lot of mental stress, but I have a healthy heart rate which was checked very recently when I was involved in research. 

• Hi Flutterby. No, I don't think I have any thyroid problem. I have always been an anxious person all my life and I have always been a small person, but I have never been underweight. When I say I don't like the heat, this is just a personal gripe which my Mum also shares, but it is not so bad that it significantly affects me. My Aunt (not blood-line related) has a thyroid problem but she was severely underweight and lethargic, so I know what the symptoms are. I am never tired (unless I have not been sleeping well), have lots of energy and I feel physically healthy. My anxiety problems stem from the mind. I only get slight palpitations if I am anxious or under a lot of mental stress, but I have a healthy heart rate which was checked very recently when I was involved in research. 

Children
No Data