over sensitve to heat in the summer.

I have a real problem in the summer when I am at work, I get so hot that I go dizzy, my eyes play up, they go all starry it happens any time during the day, I drink correctly and my blood pressure is ok. I asked work if i could wear shorts but they said no.

is this part of the hyper sensitvity part of aspergers.

Daniel

Parents
  • Robo - I have a friend who has the same problem but for different reasons. In her case she has MS and that affects her senses or the way her body interprets information from her senses (not sure which is correct with MS) and heat is a big problem. She was able to get a special vest to wear under her clothes to cool her down when at work (she wasn't allowed to wear shorts either) perhaps you could source a similar device?

• Robo - I have a friend who has the same problem but for different reasons. In her case she has MS and that affects her senses or the way her body interprets information from her senses (not sure which is correct with MS) and heat is a big problem. She was able to get a special vest to wear under her clothes to cool her down when at work (she wasn't allowed to wear shorts either) perhaps you could source a similar device?

Children
No Data