Noise Cancelling Headphones

Hi there,

My son has Aspergers and learning difficulties.  He is extremely noise sensitive and struggles at school.  I am trying to research the best noise cancelling headphones/ear defenders.  I have bought him some ear defenders on Amazon which he has tried out today but they didnt help.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lettie

Parents
  • The best ones I have found are the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ones, they are around £300 though.  I love mine.  I have been trying to find some decent in-ear ones, but haven't had much luck yet,. 

• The best ones I have found are the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ones, they are around £300 though.  I love mine.  I have been trying to find some decent in-ear ones, but haven't had much luck yet,. 

Children
  • Hi Damon, I have had a pair of QC35's in my Amazon basket since June, you really think they are worth the money?

• Agreed about the QC35s. The QC25 model can still be bought (for roughly half the price of the QC35) and the noise cancelling is either just as a good or very, very similar.

I have a pair of Spracht Konf-X ear buds. I have not used them a great deal but, so far, have been satisfied with the noise cancelling. I bought them from Amazon.