Epilim & autism?

I diddnt know till this evening that this epeleptic drug can cause autism, now though i did not take this when pregnant,do you think this could stay in your system or do something that causes it? i started taking this medication when i was around 15 to the age of 18 and wondering if this possibley could be the cause? however it should have well dissapeared out my system????/

Parents
  • recombinantsocks said:

One of the things that came out of the research papers on the possible impact of epilim was that they confirmed the value of taking some supplements during pregnancy. In particular they found that babies' IQ was boosted measurably by taking folic acid.

www.nhs.uk/.../vitamins-minerals-supplements-pregnant.aspx

Hopefully, you haven't taken sodium valproate ?

Sodium valproate or valproic acid is the active component of epliim, and a number of other trademark drugs I've listed in previous postings on this thread.

• recombinantsocks said:

One of the things that came out of the research papers on the possible impact of epilim was that they confirmed the value of taking some supplements during pregnancy. In particular they found that babies' IQ was boosted measurably by taking folic acid.

www.nhs.uk/.../vitamins-minerals-supplements-pregnant.aspx

Hopefully, you haven't taken sodium valproate ?

Sodium valproate or valproic acid is the active component of epliim, and a number of other trademark drugs I've listed in previous postings on this thread.

Children
No Data