Epilim & autism?

I diddnt know till this evening that this epeleptic drug can cause autism, now though i did not take this when pregnant,do you think this could stay in your system or do something that causes it? i started taking this medication when i was around 15 to the age of 18 and wondering if this possibley could be the cause? however it should have well dissapeared out my system????/

Parents
  • Do you think you can see more similarities now between what your son does and what you do? It is surprising (alarming even) how behaviour gets passed through the genes in the same way as all of the physical charactersitics that make us all different.

In my opinion, the more that you can understand about autistic traits the more you can deal with them better.

• Do you think you can see more similarities now between what your son does and what you do? It is surprising (alarming even) how behaviour gets passed through the genes in the same way as all of the physical charactersitics that make us all different.

In my opinion, the more that you can understand about autistic traits the more you can deal with them better.

Children
No Data