Epilim & autism?

I diddnt know till this evening that this epeleptic drug can cause autism, now though i did not take this when pregnant,do you think this could stay in your system or do something that causes it? i started taking this medication when i was around 15 to the age of 18 and wondering if this possibley could be the cause? however it should have well dissapeared out my system????/

Parents
  • Oh and the fact that i can be cutting and have to be truthful,i find it extremeley difficult when i know something is wrong and that i shouldnt say anything,however feel compelled too,and i also actually swing through having empathy for distant people, like yesterday a woman hung herself localy and that made me feeel eally bad, however on most ocaasions i find it extremley hard to have empathy.

Not so long back we went to a funeral of a young lad that had died of cancer and whilst everyone was crying,i diddnt feel anything.

• Oh and the fact that i can be cutting and have to be truthful,i find it extremeley difficult when i know something is wrong and that i shouldnt say anything,however feel compelled too,and i also actually swing through having empathy for distant people, like yesterday a woman hung herself localy and that made me feeel eally bad, however on most ocaasions i find it extremley hard to have empathy.

Not so long back we went to a funeral of a young lad that had died of cancer and whilst everyone was crying,i diddnt feel anything.

Children
No Data