Coca Cola!

Hi everybody, Matthew here.

Just after Christmas 2013 (i think), I began to drink coke Coca Cola. Obviously I had drank it before then but I mean that I began to drink lots of it during a day, we're talking five or six cans a day. I am starting to cut down on how much I drink I just wanted to hear any suggestions you may have?

Oh and also, other than bad teeth can anything health wise happen to me if I drink to much coke? I am 17 meaning that I am acceptable to "some" diseases, such as Cancer and god knows what else!

I thank anyone who replies. Smile

Thanks for reading.

Kindest regards from,

Matthew.

Parents
  • The sweeteners in pepsi max aren't really any better.  They still affect your blood sugar levels in the same way sugar does, so you still get the crash and hunger of fluctuating sugar levels, and they also affect your digestive system.  That's why they put warnings on packets of sweets that are made from sweeteners 'excessive consumption may cause laxative effects'.  Because it does.  If I had litres of pepsi max I think I'd spend most of my time in the bathroom.

• The sweeteners in pepsi max aren't really any better.  They still affect your blood sugar levels in the same way sugar does, so you still get the crash and hunger of fluctuating sugar levels, and they also affect your digestive system.  That's why they put warnings on packets of sweets that are made from sweeteners 'excessive consumption may cause laxative effects'.  Because it does.  If I had litres of pepsi max I think I'd spend most of my time in the bathroom.

Children
No Data