Coca Cola!

Hi everybody, Matthew here.

Just after Christmas 2013 (i think), I began to drink coke Coca Cola. Obviously I had drank it before then but I mean that I began to drink lots of it during a day, we're talking five or six cans a day. I am starting to cut down on how much I drink I just wanted to hear any suggestions you may have?

Oh and also, other than bad teeth can anything health wise happen to me if I drink to much coke? I am 17 meaning that I am acceptable to "some" diseases, such as Cancer and god knows what else!

I thank anyone who replies. Smile

Thanks for reading.

Kindest regards from,

Matthew.

Parents
  • If you were female it would've been worse as fizzy drinks affect bone quality in women, but not in men.  Can't remember why, but there was research done on it.

I'm lucky because I don't like fizzy drinks.  I find that addiction to things like cola is to do with addiciton to sugar.   I find with the less sugar I eat the less I need it.  I've really cut down on my sugar and I notice now when I tried to eat a while roll by kingmills or hovis or whatever it was, it was too sweet for me to eat.  This is when you discover there is sugar in everything.

If you think you can't cut it out forever just start by completely cutting it out for a week or two.  You'll maybe find that once you try to go back to it you won't want to as much

• If you were female it would've been worse as fizzy drinks affect bone quality in women, but not in men.  Can't remember why, but there was research done on it.

I'm lucky because I don't like fizzy drinks.  I find that addiction to things like cola is to do with addiciton to sugar.   I find with the less sugar I eat the less I need it.  I've really cut down on my sugar and I notice now when I tried to eat a while roll by kingmills or hovis or whatever it was, it was too sweet for me to eat.  This is when you discover there is sugar in everything.

If you think you can't cut it out forever just start by completely cutting it out for a week or two.  You'll maybe find that once you try to go back to it you won't want to as much

Children
No Data