Coca Cola!

Hi everybody, Matthew here.

Just after Christmas 2013 (i think), I began to drink coke Coca Cola. Obviously I had drank it before then but I mean that I began to drink lots of it during a day, we're talking five or six cans a day. I am starting to cut down on how much I drink I just wanted to hear any suggestions you may have?

Oh and also, other than bad teeth can anything health wise happen to me if I drink to much coke? I am 17 meaning that I am acceptable to "some" diseases, such as Cancer and god knows what else!

I thank anyone who replies. Smile

Thanks for reading.

Kindest regards from,

Matthew.

Parents
  • Do you like tea or coffee? Although they contain caffeine, particularly coffee, they are far healthier than coke because they usually contain no sugar or artificial ingredients. If you crave caffeine, tea and coffee will be better for you than coke, but still drink in moderation.

• Do you like tea or coffee? Although they contain caffeine, particularly coffee, they are far healthier than coke because they usually contain no sugar or artificial ingredients. If you crave caffeine, tea and coffee will be better for you than coke, but still drink in moderation.

Children
No Data