Community Project - Legal

To the community,

Resolved

Thank you for your time.

Parents
  • Awesome, thank you again. They have these back in the US and that’s the one I currently have, but it’d be great to have one for here.

• You're most welcome!

You might also like to consider:

1. Getting a Hidden Disabilities sunflower card

These can be generic (cheaper) or personalised. In the case of the latter, the reverse of the card can be tailored to include icons that indicate particular autism-related issues that are of the most concern to you.

Hidden Disabilities

2. Getting a MedicAlert account and jewellery (including neck chains, bracelets, etc)

This can highlight medical key info at a glance, whilst also allowing medical professionals access to more information about your conditions and needs by calling the MedicAlert number (which is open 24/7) and quoting your membership number (which is also engraved on the jewellery, along with the key info).   

MedicAlert

In view of my comorbid health conditions, I have both of these. :)

• You're most welcome!

You might also like to consider:

1. Getting a Hidden Disabilities sunflower card

These can be generic (cheaper) or personalised. In the case of the latter, the reverse of the card can be tailored to include icons that indicate particular autism-related issues that are of the most concern to you.

Hidden Disabilities

2. Getting a MedicAlert account and jewellery (including neck chains, bracelets, etc)

This can highlight medical key info at a glance, whilst also allowing medical professionals access to more information about your conditions and needs by calling the MedicAlert number (which is open 24/7) and quoting your membership number (which is also engraved on the jewellery, along with the key info).   

MedicAlert

In view of my comorbid health conditions, I have both of these. :)

Children
No Data