Deteriorating Body

Every week I have to go to the doctor for a new problem. Like appendicitis, GERD, anorexia, and many more to name a few. It feels as if my body is crumbling over time. I'm still young, and have dreams to fulfill. However I feel like I won't be able to, like I'll wake up one day as a lifeless corpse. I doubt I'll live much longer, but I also feel like I'm catastrophizing everything. Any inspiration or words of advice?

Parents
  • The digestive system is important, because if anything is wrong with it, it'll cause so many problems for the entire body, that might take a lot of time and doctors to try and fix.

I'm guessing it's hard to eat food with the acid reflux, which might create a fear around food. Appedicitis makes me think your body has been experiencing inflammation for awhile. I'm sure there's a list of foods out there that would be anti-inflammatory diet for GERD, the foods that are okay and will likely not trigger acid reflux.

I've heard about ARFID (avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder), which individuals limit/restrict the amount of food they consume, or variety of food, causing malnutrition, weight loss, and/or psychological problems. But unlike anorexia, body image issues is not the root cause. I'm not sure if that describes what you have, but it's something to look into.

Your body may be intolerant to more foods than most, so be careful about what you consume. When your body stops being inflammed and starts functioning properly, it'll also help with your brain and mind to function as well, and you'll likely feel better health overall. But for now,  just take things a day at a time, and enjoy things one bite at a time. 

• The digestive system is important, because if anything is wrong with it, it'll cause so many problems for the entire body, that might take a lot of time and doctors to try and fix.

I'm guessing it's hard to eat food with the acid reflux, which might create a fear around food. Appedicitis makes me think your body has been experiencing inflammation for awhile. I'm sure there's a list of foods out there that would be anti-inflammatory diet for GERD, the foods that are okay and will likely not trigger acid reflux.

I've heard about ARFID (avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder), which individuals limit/restrict the amount of food they consume, or variety of food, causing malnutrition, weight loss, and/or psychological problems. But unlike anorexia, body image issues is not the root cause. I'm not sure if that describes what you have, but it's something to look into.

Your body may be intolerant to more foods than most, so be careful about what you consume. When your body stops being inflammed and starts functioning properly, it'll also help with your brain and mind to function as well, and you'll likely feel better health overall. But for now,  just take things a day at a time, and enjoy things one bite at a time. 

Children
No Data