Acupuncture

Hi. 

Have any of you tried acupuncture specifically for chronic stress? I've had it for back pain and found it quite effective.

I've tried everything else I can think of including all the usual meds and even hypnotherapy and relaxation techniques but all to no avail.

Thanks in advance 

Parents
  • I had acupuncture many years ago for stress and anxiety and it was really helpful. I haven’t had it again since because I find it very difficult to go and see anyone whose even vaguely related to anything ‘medical’ or treatment related as I have been trying to get over PTSD resulting from a long hospital admission. But for anyone thinking of trying acupuncture for stress and anxiety i can say that from my experience it really did help my anxiety for a while. Even from the first appointment I felt some benefit.  Of course it’s extremely important to find a reputable and experienced acupuncturist - so people need to do their research. Definitely worth a try :) 

• I had acupuncture many years ago for stress and anxiety and it was really helpful. I haven’t had it again since because I find it very difficult to go and see anyone whose even vaguely related to anything ‘medical’ or treatment related as I have been trying to get over PTSD resulting from a long hospital admission. But for anyone thinking of trying acupuncture for stress and anxiety i can say that from my experience it really did help my anxiety for a while. Even from the first appointment I felt some benefit.  Of course it’s extremely important to find a reputable and experienced acupuncturist - so people need to do their research. Definitely worth a try :) 

Children
No Data