Toothbrushes. with timers

I’m looking into toothbrushes with for my Son who has SPD.  Do the toothbrushes.with timers make any noise or vibrate? 

Parents
  • I have a Braun toothbrush. Just cleaning causes vibration and then the timer to move to other teeth is quite buzzy. I like electric more then manual as more easy to hold and I have a really small mouth. So don’t go with Braun. I wonder if your dentist would have any idea or any you could try if they have display ones. As an adult I can find toothpaste overwhelming in taste  so I tried child toothpaste  might be useful tip for an adult. 

If you find something non buzzy please let us know. Would be good for sensory bad days. Good luck finding something that works 

• I have a Braun toothbrush. Just cleaning causes vibration and then the timer to move to other teeth is quite buzzy. I like electric more then manual as more easy to hold and I have a really small mouth. So don’t go with Braun. I wonder if your dentist would have any idea or any you could try if they have display ones. As an adult I can find toothpaste overwhelming in taste  so I tried child toothpaste  might be useful tip for an adult. 

If you find something non buzzy please let us know. Would be good for sensory bad days. Good luck finding something that works 

Children
No Data