Gardens and beloved plants: thoughts, pictures, experiences, hopes for?

My thing is dwarf Fig trees. Especially "Fignominal".

Mine went up in the fire but I still love all things garden, all things plants. One day I will have another garden!

I also love a vegetable garden. I love to grow indeterminate tomatoes as they grow all year long here.

I also love to grow papaya trees, Japanese cucumbers vines, passion fruit and kitchen staples like lettuce and herbs

How about everybody else? Pictures? thoughts, experiences, hopes for?

This is a funky fun plant shop in the jungle.

and the other picture is the only surviving picture of one of my fig trees when it was just a lil'tike.

Parents
  • Losing your garden must've been tough, but it's great you're still so passionate about plants. Figs are such a rewarding plant to grow, especially when they thrive. I'm all about growing veggies too—nothing beats picking fresh tomatoes or herbs right from your backyard. I had this tiny balcony garden in NYC, which wasn't much, but it kept me connected to the green stuff. When I couldn't get my hands on fresh flowers, I'd sometimes use [Link removed by moderator] for a quick fix. It's amazing how plants and flowers can brighten up any space, no matter how small. 

• Losing your garden must've been tough, but it's great you're still so passionate about plants. Figs are such a rewarding plant to grow, especially when they thrive. I'm all about growing veggies too—nothing beats picking fresh tomatoes or herbs right from your backyard. I had this tiny balcony garden in NYC, which wasn't much, but it kept me connected to the green stuff. When I couldn't get my hands on fresh flowers, I'd sometimes use [Link removed by moderator] for a quick fix. It's amazing how plants and flowers can brighten up any space, no matter how small. 

Children
No Data