What Excercise do you actually enjoy?

I need to lose weight and reduce my cholesterol. I tried running pre-pandemic (also prediagnosis) but I never enjoyed it and I feel like something I enjoy would last longer. Any suggestions?

Parents
  • I enjoy doing exercises in the pool on my own not at a class, so I can go at my own (slow) pace then sitting in the jacuzzi afterwards. I go for a walk but only after dark when I'm not going to meet people on the streets, but my mobility isn't great. Best results I had were from doing a lo carb hi protein diet, as I discovered that carbs make me feel groggy and lethargic up to 24 hours after eating them. I also lost a decent amount of weight changing to those foods, but I've not been that great recently and need to get back on track.

• I enjoy doing exercises in the pool on my own not at a class, so I can go at my own (slow) pace then sitting in the jacuzzi afterwards. I go for a walk but only after dark when I'm not going to meet people on the streets, but my mobility isn't great. Best results I had were from doing a lo carb hi protein diet, as I discovered that carbs make me feel groggy and lethargic up to 24 hours after eating them. I also lost a decent amount of weight changing to those foods, but I've not been that great recently and need to get back on track.

Children