Accessing Assisted Technology

I’m afraid to report this, and I’m sorry to those that are thinking I’m just being a downright moaning Minnie, but I’m only calling out for help!

I’m afraid that I’ve been finding it a huge strain and downright miserable time, being so apart from one of my communication aids, which mum has out on contract for me, but sad to say the network, particularly the branch she got it from are biased against autistic people, and have left me now 2 months without one, which has been beyond harrowingly painful!!

I depend on Apple devices for communication as well as work related tasks, being a creative performer and songwriter, which I use specific software to create my work, but being the only tool I use, an iPad, it’s barely enough, and being without it is making it very hard to fully function.

Mum has lent her iPhone to me in the meantime, but it’s getting now she’s urging me to it off me, hence why I could be doing with accessing some kind of grant or help from a charity to get access to gaining the assistive technology needed for my work and functionality.

does anyone know of anyone or somewhere that could supply the equipment needed? Here’s a list of the things that could really help…

1x iMac desktop Desktop

1x MacBook Pro Computer 

1x iPad Pro

1x Stream Camera with Mic

Read and Write Pro for Mac

Mind Mapping software

would really appreciate a bit of support at this very stressful time!

much love 

Parents Reply Children
No Data