Should I email my GP directly?

I'm trying to resolve an issue over blood tests with the admin team at my local GP surgery, but they have stopped replying to my emails. I have found the email address of the individual GP I usually see online. Should I email him directly? I'm not able to use a phone as I can't process audio and respond quickly enough to avoid the other person putting the phone down on me. The online appointment booking system hasn't had any appointments available for several months. I'm worried that if I break a rule by contacting the GP directly they'll remove me from the patient list and I won't have a GP at all (although that is already what it feels like most of the time).

Parents
  • Does your GP have an online triage form? Not the appointment booking system, sort of a contact form (I find it on systmonline) - that’s how my GP does it but I’m not sure how universal it is. Alternatively, do they have another system aimed at patients who are deaf/HoH (eg a text line)? GuybrushThreepwood makes a good point- if you do email them, I would send a nondescript, ‘Dear [GP fullname], i am struggling to contact your admin team to resolve an issue. Is this the correct email address? Thank you, [name]’

• There's a form section on the website but I've been checking it for months and it's always closed. No text line.

Reply Children
No Data