Unpredictable but not unexpected event car crash

My love my life 23rd Feb I had a shocking phone call I have aspergers and he was on the way home he was in a car crash broke his back his left scapula and 11th rib he had to have major surgery to straighten his spine because I'm autistic I've been his carer his lover and friend I know I have to keep strong to get him through this his mentally affected aswell as physically I have to keep it inside how I feel but I know that will cause me to have meltdowns and alot of shutdowns I'm traumatised myself every time I go to answer the phone now I panic and I have flashbacks of seeing him in a&e on a board in pain with just a blanket coz had to cut his clothes all off with his lips blue and the doctor telling us its not good news Broken heart with his injuries coz of the surgery he can now walk again but he did have to learn I'm just looking for support to help me and him get through it.

Parents
  • He was the bk seat passenger was a so called friend that caused the collision I keep being told his lucky to b alive I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

• He was the bk seat passenger was a so called friend that caused the collision

It sounds like the drivers insurance should be paying for the physiotherapy and rehabilitation work - have they been doing this?

If not then I would get a lawyer on the case to get them to pay for all this and quite possibly some professional support for you in his caregiving.

• He was the bk seat passenger was a so called friend that caused the collision

It sounds like the drivers insurance should be paying for the physiotherapy and rehabilitation work - have they been doing this?

If not then I would get a lawyer on the case to get them to pay for all this and quite possibly some professional support for you in his caregiving.

Children
No Data