Loop Quiet earplugs are a game changer for sleep!

I just got some Loop Quiet earplugs for sleep and they're a game changer! I slept SO well last night! 

My Fitbit shows I nodded off pretty much instantly last night - which never happens - and even gave me a 90 score! I've never had that before!

If noises like neighbours walking around upstairs, the fridge humming etc keep you up at night, give these a try! Plus they come with lots of different sizes of earbud in the box so you can find your perfect fit!

Parents
  • i got myself some weird shaped silicone ear plugs, they work alight, although one ear cant be fully sealed as i think my ear hole is too big in one ear, probs needs a slight larger size for one ear than the other. 

• I was worried about this too when I got my loops as previously I've had trouble fitting earplugs (my ears seem to be smaller than standard) but surprisingly the standard size actually fit ok. You probably need a larger one for one ear

• I was worried about this too when I got my loops as previously I've had trouble fitting earplugs (my ears seem to be smaller than standard) but surprisingly the standard size actually fit ok. You probably need a larger one for one ear

Children
No Data