Loop Quiet earplugs are a game changer for sleep!

I just got some Loop Quiet earplugs for sleep and they're a game changer! I slept SO well last night! 

My Fitbit shows I nodded off pretty much instantly last night - which never happens - and even gave me a 90 score! I've never had that before!

If noises like neighbours walking around upstairs, the fridge humming etc keep you up at night, give these a try! Plus they come with lots of different sizes of earbud in the box so you can find your perfect fit!

Parents
  • My loops are the best birthday present I have ever been given in my life.

They come with me everywhere, they're so good at managing background sound. I have used them for train stations, family gatherings, exams (they can completely block a ticking clock), lectures, sleep, coaches the list goes on.

They take out so much background noise but allow me to still hear the person I'm talking to. And mine have no electrical function which means I can use them in official stuff like exams. 

• My loops are the best birthday present I have ever been given in my life.

They come with me everywhere, they're so good at managing background sound. I have used them for train stations, family gatherings, exams (they can completely block a ticking clock), lectures, sleep, coaches the list goes on.

They take out so much background noise but allow me to still hear the person I'm talking to. And mine have no electrical function which means I can use them in official stuff like exams. 

Children